Thai Massage Gathering / Jam, April 2018
Mark the dates, reserve your spot, and join us.
(Thai massage teachers, if you'd like to attend with some students, send us your email so we can tell you about our special Teacher's Discount).
- Unique workshops with five great teachers (Pierce Salguero, Pamela Herrick, Sudevi Kramer, Gregory Oed, Al Turner II, Rose J. Griscom)...and a few surprises.
- Focus this year on new topics and practical hands-on applications.
- Participate in interactive discussions on Buddhist Healing and Ceremony, practice developing your senses beyond palpation to explore the sen more deeply, enjoy daily Reusi Dat Ton (the thai hermit's yoga techniques of movement and breath), share bodywork together, play with herbal treatments, indulge in a thai meal family style, and come away renewed and refreshed with new knowledge and specific skills to use with your clients.
- Play/share/trade/connect with other therapists
- Daily sessions of teacher-led hands-on demonstrations and practice time
- Space is limited! We are keeping it small, no more than 30 people (currently only 6 spots left), so register early to hold your space.
- Preliminary Schedule, April 27 - 30, 2018: FRIDAY 11:00am-6pm, SATURDAY 9am-6pm, SUNDAY 9am-9:30pm, MONDAY 9am-2pm, 30CEs.
- The full course fee is $450, or $750 for two if you BRING A FRIEND and register together by the deadline. Or $150 for single day attendance.